Miki House France, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site:
Continued browsing on this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable for the entire duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it. https://www.cnil.fr/ Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereafter "the site"):
1.2 Publisher (hereafter "the publisher"):
Miki House France SARL with a capital of 566 000,00 € www.mikihouse.fr whose head office is located: 366 rue Saint Honoré 75001 Paris
represented by Luc Aurélien Nory, in his capacity as Manager
registered at the RCS of Paris 333955318
phone number: 01 40 20 90 98
e-mail address: email@example.com
publication director: Luc Aurélien Nory
1.3 Host (hereafter "the host"):
www.mikihouse.fr is hosted by Online.net, whose head office is located at 75366 PARIS CEDEX 08 FRANCE Paris.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of the said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Management of the site
For the good management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a given category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disturb its operation or that contravenes national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material connecting to the site that you use is under your entire responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- because of your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure due to your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly forbidden, unless prior written authorisation has been obtained from the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorisation without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. Should the publisher grant its authorisation, this is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, with no obligation of justification on the part of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The editor has no right on the content present in the said link.
Article 7 - Collection and protection of data
Your data are collected by the company Miki House France.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of the relationship with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- surname and first name
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- right of access: they may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right of data deletion: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing : users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the RGPD;
- the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the RGPD;
- the right to portability: they may request that the Platform hand over the personal data they have provided to a new Platform.
You may exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
366 rue Saint Honoré 75001 Paris .
Or by email at:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests requires it.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
. Users can also file a claim with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimisation of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalisation of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to his or her preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending of commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
- organisation of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the Platform's free comment areas, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorises the website of a third party to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to follow up claims made against the Platform and comply with administrative and legal procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, ...) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this site, cookies from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be placed on your device.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense : Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies to deliver banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.